Spring Cottage is available for flexible breaks throughout the year, with a minimum stay of 3 nights so you can choose arrival and departure dates to fit in with your holiday plans. Travelling midweek should avoid the worst of the high season traffic and the Monday-to-Thursday rate is usually more attractive.
To find out more and discuss your booking, please email me email@example.com
or phone me on 01579 370955. Terms and conditions are outlined below.
Occupancy is restricted to 2 adults plus one child (maximum age 2 years, there is no extra charge for travel cot, highchair and safety gate). Please note however that there are steep stairs, also a pond and spring-fed stream in the garden so toddlers must be supervised at all times.
- Arriving – it is requested that guests arrive any time after 4pm; please let me know your approximate time of arrival and I will endeavour to be here to welcome you, assist with luggage if needed and answer any immediate queries you may have.
- Departures -at the end of your stay, please vacate the cottage by 10am unless otherwise agreed.
- Nearest pub/restaurant approx 2 miles; shop/PO within 3 miles. I can recommend several very good local pubs and restaurants if you would like to book ahead.
- If you prefer single beds, an extra single bed can be provided alongside the main bed if required.
- Occupancy is restricted to 2 adults plus one child under 2 years (there is no additional charge for travel cot, highchair and stairgate)Please note however that there is a pond and spring-fed stream in the garden so toddlers must be supervised at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the property.
- With regret pets are not allowed – with the exception of guide/assistance dogs
- Credit or debit card payment accepted, also BACS transfers or PayPal if preferred.
Terms and Conditions
Please take time to read these if booking direct.
When making a reservation you are agreeing to these terms and conditions as set out below.
For further clarification, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone me on 01579 370955.
All bookings are made on a “first come, first served” basis and dates cannot be reserved for more than 7 days without a deposit.
Deposit, Cancellation and Insurance
For stays of one week (7 nights) or more made more than 4 weeks before arrival – please pay 25% deposit within 7 days of your reservation. The balance of the total cost is due no later than four weeks before arrival.
For mini-breaks of 3-6 nights and for short notice holidays (arriving within 4 weeks of booking) please pay the full amount at the time you reserve your dates.
Payment can be made by phoning through your credit or debit card details (no surcharges) or by BACS/PayPal transfer. Please contact me for my bank/PayPal details. For your own security please do not send details by email.
Should you need to cancel please contact me immediately. Cancellations made 4 weeks or more before arrival – the deposit will be retained unless those dates can be resold.
Cancellations made within 4 weeks of your arrival – 50% of the total price will be refunded.
Cancellations less than 7 days in advance – unfortunately there is no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
We will only cancel your booking if Spring Cottage is not habitable due to circumstances beyond our control i.e. flood, fire etc. In this instance all monies paid by you would be refunded. Liability would not extend beyond this refund.
Please take good care of Spring Cottage, its furniture, fitments and effects and leave it in a clean and tidy order.
In the unlikely event of accidental damage or breakages – these must be reported to me before the end of your stay. I have the right to make repairs and replace damaged property and incur extra cleaning charges at your expense.
I shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any belongings or injuries sustained by you or any member of your party.